Thursday 1 August 2013

"At the going down of the sun and in the morning" | Photo Post

Going through some recent photographs of the same area at sunset and in the morning I was struck both by the beauty of the light at each time of day. For myself I love the infinite potential which morning can seem to offer and so I see that reflected the the clarity of the light in the morning. I don't want to write too much here so I'll let you take the pictures as you will:

















































As always your comments and advice would be much appreciated.
Until next time...
P.S. I am currently working on a couple of creative writing pieces for this blog but naturally enough those posts will take longer to develop so we can both look forward to that but I hope you enjoy this kind of post in the meantime.






No comments:

Post a Comment